Brain Box is a compilation of simple puzzle games designed to exercise the mind. None of the games takes more than a few minutes to play, making it ideal for brief breaks from work. It is also ideal for those in primary education. The current release supports seven simple games, and more will be added in the future. Suggestions are very welcome!
- Anagram - Figure out the word the computer is thinking of.
- Colors - Remove every last square from the board.
- Hangman - Guess the word the computer is thinking of before it's too late!
- Memory - Match all the pairs in a large grid.
- Mines - Mark out all the mines hidden in a grid without accidentally setting one off.
- Reversi - Take over the entire game board before your opponent does.
- Sudoku - The puzzle game that's gripping the world!
School site licenses for Brain Box are available at very competitive prices. Please get in touch if you're interested.