Fuzzbug is an extremely preliminary Spectrum ZX Emulator for Mac OS X. Development of this project began many years ago as test code for my then new emulator shell, and while it was never intended for public release it seemed a shame to sit on it indefinitely. It is not intended to compete with the more elaborate Spectrum emulators, but if you just want to play the occasional game then it may work for you. In short, it's crap, in a funky skillo sort of way.
- Support for .sna format snapshots (only).
- Emulation of the original ZX hardware, supplemented with the AY-3-8912 sound chip.
This software can be used with Emulator Enhancer, a shareware add-on that includes:
- Support for USB joysticks and gamepads.
- Support for full screen mode.
- Support for audio effects.
- Support for opening recent games quickly.
- Much much more.