Handy is the only Atari Lynx emulator for Mac OS X. For those into useless trivia, Handy was the first emulator on the Macintosh to support the use of compressed ROM images, an idea which has since been adopted by just about every other emulator out there.
Handy cannot run without a copy of the original Atari Lynx BIOS. This is copyrighted software and thus not included with the emulator. Do not ask me to send you a copy of this file.
- Support for screen rotation (Gauntlet Third Encounter, etc).
This software can be used with Emulator Enhancer, a shareware add-on that includes:
- Support for USB joysticks and gamepads.
- Support for full screen mode.
- Support for audio effects.
- Support for opening recent games quickly.
- Much much more.