The Nintendo Virtual Boy was a 3D headset-style console released by Nintendo in 1995. It never sold well, largely due to the display system, which caused severe headaches on prolonged use. ViBE finally allows the games for this platform to stand on their own merits, and with a pair of 3D glasses it is even possible to play the games as the designers intended. ViBE is the best Virtual Boy emulator for any platform at the time of writing, featuring full sound and excellent compatibility.
- Support for direct-to-screen rendering (Red Alarm).
- Full support for Affine graphics (Mario Tennis, Warioland, etc).
This software can be used with Emulator Enhancer, a shareware add-on that includes:
- Support for USB joysticks and gamepads.
- Support for full screen mode.
- Support for audio effects.
- Support for opening recent games quickly.
- Much much more.